Seeing a friend go through a hard time can be awful. When someone's feeling under the weather or processing something difficult, it can be hard to know what to do for them.
All you want to do is bring a little bit of joy to their day, but how? You could buy them flowers, but they're a bit overdone, aren't they? They'll only have to faff about, finding a vase, arranging them and eventually throw them out when they die.
For a gift that'll really bring a smile to their face, why not put together a DIY care package?
DIY care package
Sure, you could send a parcel of goodies put together by an online company, but this can be expensive and it's not as personal.
Tiger has all the bits and bobs you need to make a care package that's just as unique as the recipient and a fraction of the online retail price.
We've made ours for someone who needs a little bit of a pamper.
- A box (£1) - to fill with wonderful goodies.
- Hot/cold eye mask (£2) - to soothe any migraines.
- Milk chocolate hearts (£2) - chocolate is always a winner!
- Body care set (£2) - to make them feel brand new.
- Heart shaped plasters (£2) - perfect for piecing together broken hearts.
- Tissues (2 for £1) - for runny eyes and noses!
- Soft heart sweets (£1) - a yummy treat.
- Heart-shaped mints (£2) - to give them fresh-breath confidence.
- Boiled sweets (£2) - to scatter in the box.
- A card (2 for £1) - to offer words of support and love.
See it come to life:
We think everyone should give this easy DIY a go! What would you put in your box?